SDXC V90 HIGH CAPACITY MEDIA FOR GH5/ GH5S This Match Pack is designed, and qualified in-camera, for 100% compatibility and smooth image capture with the Panasonic Lumix GH5 and GH5s. It includes two identical SDXC V90 cards with a U3 speed class. With a 280 Mbps write speed, these memory cards unleash the full range of the GH5’s capabilities of 4K Raw Full HD, 3D and high-speed burst photography.
Capture your creativity Your art thrives on spontaneity. In the creative moment, you must work with complete freedom and confidence, trusting in your artistic vision and in your tools.
Trusting in your artistic vision and in your tools At Angelbird, we speak your language and design products that support your creative process without getting in the way. In fact, you can forget all about us. When the time comes to capture your creativity, trust that we’ll be there for you.
- Designed for the Panasonic GH5 & GH5S
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- 2 x 256GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Cards
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 280 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Records HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Shock / Dust / Water / Temp Proof
- Built-In Write Protect Switch
Designed for the Panasonic GH5 and GH5S cameras, the 512GB Match Pack from Angelbird bundles two 256GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC memory cards together and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support sustained read speeds of 280 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 260 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s. All of this allows for users to immerse themselves in 400 Mb/s, 4:2:2, 10-bit ALL-Intra recording for 4K, 3D, and Full HD video.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Angelbird has engineered these cards with protection against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets, while a built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard recorded content from being deleted.
- Designed for the Panasonic GH5/GH5S
- Tested and compatible with the Lumix DC-G9
- Two identical cards from the same production run
- Every unit 100 % tested
- Optimized for raw recording and dual card mode
- 2 x 256GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC cards
- Sustained read speeds of up to 280 MB/s and sustained write speeds of up to 260 MB/s
- Sequential read speeds of up to 300 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 280 MB/s
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Designed for 400 Mb/s, 4:2:2, 10-bit ALL-Intra recording
- Stable Stream
- X-ray, magnetic, shock, dust, water, and temperature proof (-13 to 185°F in operation and -40 to 185°F in storage with 25 to 85% humidity, non-condensing)
- Built-in write-protect switch
- Wear leveling, power management for low power usage, and ECC
In the Box
- Angelbird 512GB Match Pack for the Panasonic GH5 & GH5S (2 x 256GB)
- Activation Code for the Full Limited Warranty and Additional Free Software Licenses and Content
- Limited 3-Year Warranty