B&W drone.cases type 4000 DJI Mavic 2 +Smart Controller
- The outdoor.case type 4000 with DJI Mavic 2 Inlay offers space for a DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom (with gimbal protector) and additional accessories. The DJI Smart Controller (not the standard Controller), up to four ND-Filter and the Fly More kit will fit in the case. Thanks to the lid pocket, additional documents such as a drone insurance can be placed in the lid pocket. As soon as the charging hub is installed up to five batteries (one in the copter) can be placed inside the case (the installation manual comes with the case). The design of the inlay enhances an easy removal of the batteries. Moreover, you can easily charge the batteries whilst these are in the case. Please leave the case open and remove the foam transport protection when charging the batteries to avoid overheating. The optimal charging temperature for the power supply is 5-40˚C. For higher temperature it is recommended to use the power supply outside the case and inlay. A further point is the removable foam insert inside the spare compartment. If you have a bigger accessory just take out the foam to get more space.
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- 30 year warranty
- optional accessories: carrying strap (item no. CS/3000), mesh bag (item no. MB/3000), wall mount (item no. WM/3000)
The dimensions are length x width x height. The weight specied is for each product and does not include any additional inserts. Technical changes are subject to modifications without notice.