Go super-wide to capture more scene per frame
This model is based on the highly innovative Tokina AT-X 16-28mm F/2.8 PRO FX HD SLR. It has been fully converted to a cinema lens, and fits Full Frame Sensor cameras but is optimized for 4k video with Super 35mm cameras as well as cameras with APS-C and smaller sized imagesensors. The 16-28mm zoom range offers the freedom to capture
a super wide-angle of view of a scene while still maintaining a tight perspective.
- The 16-28mm has a 56mm large-diameter aspherical element in addition to two more molded-glass aspherical elements within the lens, and three elements of SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass installed in the rear optical groups.
- Optical design and use of special materials yields high 4K lens construction and control of both spherical and chromatic aberration.
- LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible.
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems.
- Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matt boxes and accessories.
- Smooth de-clicked curved 9 bladed iris.
- Zoom, focus, and iris marking are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options.
- Mounts to PL, Canon EF