Take it all in without taking a step back
The basis for this model is our award winning and world famous ATX 11-16mm PRO DX F/2.8 super wide-angle zoom optics. Not only are these lenses referred to as some of the fastest and sharpest ultra-wide lenses in the world for small format digital cameras, they are also considered to be the best value. The 11-16mm aims to provide the same clarity and value to the cinema application.
- Proven wide-angle optics have been converted to an 11-16mm T3 cinema lens for use with APS-C, Super 35 and smaller image sensors.
- Two SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass elements and two aspheric lenses allow our proprietary optical design to achieve excellent contrast.
- 4K image sharpness and well controlled chromatic aberration.
- Durable, compact, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems. The size of this lens adds to its versatility.
- Mounts to Canon EF, Micro 4/3.\
The petal design BH-77A lens hood stays securely in place due to the click-lock mount.
- Mount: Canon EF, Micro 4/3
- Focal Length: 11-16mm
- Zoom Ration: 1.45:1
- Angle Of View: 104°-82° (Based on APS-C Sensor)
- Max. Aperture/Iris: T3 (f/2.8)
- Aperture/Iris Blades: 9
- Lens Composition: 13 Elements/11 Groups
- Minimum Focus: 35cm
- Focus Throw: 85°
- Front Diameter: 84mm
- Filter Thread: 77mm
- Lenght: 97.9mm
- Weight: 680 GC 660 GN