The outdoor.cases line is developed by case specialist B&W International GmbH. The outdoor.cases are designed to be used in the toughest situations and tested under most extreme conditions. They are designed for temperatures ranging from -30°C up to +80°C. The cases are stackable, waterproof to IP67 certification, dustproof, unbreakable and indestructible.
- The weight of the case is approx. 5.9 kg and offers a volume of 32.6 l
- With a name tag on the front, the case can be easily personalized
- A rubberized handle offers a good handling and a safety transport
- Thanks to the automatic pressure compensation valve on the front, the case can easily be taken on board in airplane. The valve is designed to let air in while keeping water away from ingress
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch / 7.0 mm )
The B&W MED.cases are specially designed for first responders and EMS personnel. Thanks to the adjustable insert in the bottom tray and an organizer set in the lid, the emergency equipment is always sorted and ready to hand. The cases are available in different sizes and colours. The included shoulder strap, "Glow in the Dark" stickers and the rubberized handles ensure comfortable handling.