B&W drone.cases type 3000 DJI Mavic 2 V2 (Pro/Zoom)
- THE case for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom + accessories! Thanks to its prefabricated foam insert it provides sufficient space for your DJI Mavic 2 and the accessories like the Fly More Kit and up to 4 ND-Filter. It is possible to insert and remove the batteries, when the foam for the batteries is set in. As a bonus, it is possible to charge the batteries in the case directly. It is very important to remove the foam for the batteries during the charging process. The optimal charging temperature for the power supply is 5-40°C. For higher temperatures it is recommended to use the power supply outside the inlay. A further point is the removable foam insert inside the spare compartment. If you have a bigger accessory just take out the foam to get more space. The lid pocket offers space for documents like drone insurance.
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- 30 year warranty
- optional accessories: carrying strap (item no. CS/3000), mesh bag (item no. MB/3000), wall mount (item no. WM/3000)
The dimensions are length x width x height. The weight specied is for each product and does not include any additional inserts. Technical changes are subject to modifications without notice.